Gamers: Know Your Rights

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Note From A Friend

Although I don't know you extremely well... over the course of the year I couldn't help but pick up on your fascination for blood and guts because it always makes me laugh... I know you like Monty Python and because of you I now know who Monty Python is and now I like him too... You strike me as the type of person open to diverse personalities accompanied by a unique one of your own... I'm sure your brains will take you far and you will bring about your own success. May your road of life be long, ever prosperous, and enjoyable...


Sadly I cannot remember who wrote this. And they neither signed nor dated it, so I cannot place from when or where its from. Save to say I still appreciate your kind words, whomever you are.

1 comment: