Gamers: Know Your Rights

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Yard Sale

Free image hosting at imagecave.com
Had a yard sale to fund my upcoming trip to England. It was EXHAUSTING. I like yard sales, but I've never hosted one. Turns out, I don't like yard selling. haha Its very weird to see your entire life laid out to sell. Saw some interesting sites to say the least.
Free image hosting at imagecave.com
This sign sat at the edge of the yard all day. It said 'pray' so I slapped on a symbol of my faith. Didn't specifically say to whom I should be praying. Tch tch tch.
Free image hosting at imagecave.com
Slushie!! Dude, cherry slushies are the sex. And you can't beat $1.
Free image hosting at imagecave.com
Fire Department drove by checking the hydrants. Also scoped the sale. Awesome.
Free image hosting at imagecave.com
And then the cops showed up... o__O
Free image hosting at imagecave.com
Yes, that's right. Cop at the yard sale. No worries, he wasn't there for us. He was there for the neighbors. ^^

All in all it was a very eventful weekend. Very long and tiring, but good.

No comments:

Post a Comment