Gamers: Know Your Rights

Thursday, November 4, 2010

It Came From Below The Sink

Woke up groggy. Tried to nap. My body thought this was hilarious and the moment I laid down it was instantly alert and energized. Fucker. Noticed there was this funny smell. Couldn't place it. It just smelled bad. Not the garbage, not the bathroom, not the laundry, wasn't coming from the out of doors. Bailed out to go grocery shopping to fill my poor empty fridge. Came back and that damn smell was still there. Went to get something from underneath my kitchen sink, only to discover the source of the smell. I'm not sure how long this had been building up, but damn. As it turns out, whatever you pour down the sink doesn't go down the drain. It empties out into the cupboard below the sink. Yummeh!

No comments:

Post a Comment